<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Paul Smith Jr has a new home for his blog: www.gazizza.net. Click to go there now!

Monday, June 12, 2006


We're Number One!! We're Number One!!
Althought not for a good thing....

Richard Brookhiser writes about his book tour:
So far the prize for the kookiest state goes to Delaware, where I got one Anti-Masonic question, and one Anti-Catholic question (if those two people had been at the same event, they could have mauled each other). The Founders took it in their stride.
I mentioned the anti-Catholic question in my review of that event. I was even not rude to the questioner when I bumped into him again later that evening. I'm sorry I missed the anti-Masonic question. I'm not as down on them as some are. (I don't believe they're a Satanic conspiracy to thwart the return of Christ.) It just would have been amusing.

Comments: Post a Comment






Archives
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Favorite Links | Sample Code | Resume | Pictures | Favorite Quotes | Contact | Blog
Copyright © 2004, PaulSmithJr.com