<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Paul Smith Jr has a new home for his blog: www.gazizza.net. Click to go there now!

Thursday, June 01, 2006


This Day in Delaware History
1940 Never to have so many inhabitants again, Wilmington's population
reached 112,054.

And who's suprised we're not that high any more? For the privilege of living in the City, you get higher taxes, higher crime, parking problems, more noise, and a host of other problems.

I say this as a City resident for most of the last 26 years. One thing I do enjoy about the City is the sense of community I get. I know most of my neighbor and talk to them fairly often, especially sharing a porch with my next door neighbors. It's a nice feeling, but I'm not sure it's worth the problem the rest of the City brings.

Comments: Post a Comment






Archives
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Favorite Links | Sample Code | Resume | Pictures | Favorite Quotes | Contact | Blog
Copyright © 2004, PaulSmithJr.com