<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Paul Smith Jr has a new home for his blog: www.gazizza.net. Click to go there now!

Sunday, May 21, 2006


iTunes
Yeah, as I feared, it can be slightly addictive. At least most of my purchases were towards a worthy goal: the CD of patriotic music I've been wanting for years. So, I purchased the following songs:
Stars and Stripes Forever
God Bless the USA
Semper Fidelis
My Country 'Tis of Thee
Ballad of the Green berets (Been playing that one like crazy)
The Star Spangled Banner
The Washington Post March
When Johnny Comes Marching Home
You're a Grand Old Flag
God Bless America
America the Beautiful (Elvis' version; they didn't have THE Ray Charles version)
The Marine Corps Hymn
The Battle Hymn of the Republic
America (Neil Diamond)
I've been beating this stuff to death since I downloaded them. May God continue to bless the United States of America!

Comments: Post a Comment






Archives
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Favorite Links | Sample Code | Resume | Pictures | Favorite Quotes | Contact | Blog
Copyright © 2004, PaulSmithJr.com