<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Paul Smith Jr has a new home for his blog: www.gazizza.net. Click to go there now!

Monday, February 13, 2006


4 Things...
Former Delaware blogger (and a current sellout now living in exciting Rockville, MD) Greg Robleto tagged me to answer the following questions:

Four Jobs I've had:
1. Programmer
2. Clerk for the Department of Elections
3. Math Tutor
4. Political Campaign Manager

Four Movies I can watch over and over again:
1. Bring It On!
2. The Great Escape
3. Die Hard
4. AirPlane!

Lived:
1. Wilmington, Delaware
2. Annapolis, MD
3. University of Delaware
4. North Carolina

Four TV shows I love
1. NewsRadio
2. The Simpsons
3. Buffy
4. LOST

Four places I've vacationed
1. England
2. Vermont
3. Connecticut
4. California

Four sites I visit daily
1. The Corner on NationalReview.com
2. CNN
3. Astronomy Pic of the Day
4. The Colossus of Rhodey

Four places I would rather be right now
1. Vermont
2. A baseball game
3. Grandma's in Connecticut
4. Home reading

I won't bother tagging anyone.

Comments: Post a Comment






Archives
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Favorite Links | Sample Code | Resume | Pictures | Favorite Quotes | Contact | Blog
Copyright © 2004, PaulSmithJr.com