<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Paul Smith Jr has a new home for his blog: www.gazizza.net. Click to go there now!

Friday, January 20, 2006


Meme
What were three of the dumbest things you have done in your life?
1. Not listening to my friends and letting myself get emotionally attached a certain female. Which led to the origin of the Roy Orbison tradition mentioned below. As well as a very good rule: "Always listen to Liwei." (A friend of mine who's always right.)
2. Not being more social in high school, letting my shyness get the better of me
3. Not truly accepting the Faith earlier in my life. Although living the externals, I had a lot of failure in private.

At the current moment, who has the most influence in your life?
My spiritual director

If you were given a time machine that functioned, and you were allowed to only pick up to five people to dine with, who would you pick?
1. My paternal grandfather who died well before I was born
2. George Washington
3. Ronald Reagan
4. St Francis de Sales
5. Christ

If you had three wishes that were not supernatural, what would they be?
1. A return to the Constitutionally based powers of the federal government
2. An end to abortion
3. That all children would play baseball and learn how teamwork and individual accomplishment can work together and aren't necessarily at odds

Name two things you regret your city not having, and two things people should avoid:
1. Year-round baseball
2. Enough Republicans to keep the Democrats honest (I'm not talking about corruption; I just think the Democrats, given their monopoly in the City, get kind of lazy and don't put in the effort needed sometimes)

Avoid:
1. Denying the existence of the Devil
2. Sin

Comments: Post a Comment






Archives
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Favorite Links | Sample Code | Resume | Pictures | Favorite Quotes | Contact | Blog
Copyright © 2004, PaulSmithJr.com