<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Paul Smith Jr has a new home for his blog: www.gazizza.net. Click to go there now!

Wednesday, December 01, 2004


Watched the First Season of Angel
I skipped two episodes because I seem to catch them in reruns all the time. It was a good season overall, better than any of the last four seasons of Buffy. I was suprised when I barely remembered any of the episode "She," but then I realized that was because it was awful.

One thing of note: I've seen a great deal of (deserved) criticism of Elisabeth Rohm for her lack of acting ability on Law & Order. It surprises me how bad she is on that show, because I thought she was good on Angel as Kate, the detective who fnds out Angel's secret.

I'll have to return the DVDs to my friend who loaned them to me. Maybe once he's done with my Buffy Season 7 DVDs.

Comments: Post a Comment






Archives
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Favorite Links | Sample Code | Resume | Pictures | Favorite Quotes | Contact | Blog
Copyright © 2004, PaulSmithJr.com